ALOHAKAI & KAHAKAI
There are two different types of workshops, the "Alohakai" 4 hour-long workshop which focuses on Standup paddling (SUP) and yoga, and the "Kahakai" 7 hour-long workshop with SUP, yoga, lunch, dance, healthy living advice and more.
What do I need to bring?
- Clothes that can get wet. When we standup paddle, we usually wear a training outfit (like you would if you were going running), or a bikini/swimsuit if it´s warm. In any case we might fall in, so make sure you wear something that you don't mind getting wet!
- Extra clothes (if you "whoopsy" fall inn!)
- Sweater/warm change of clothes (even on a sunny day it can get a bit chilly after sweating in yoga, or falling in the water during SUP-class).
- Yoga mat if you want to use your own , if not you can borrow one:)
- Sunscreen (yep, we are crossing our fingers for a warm, sunny, alohalicious day!)
- Waterbottle with water.
- For the Kahakai workshop you might want to bring an old t-shirt that you don't mind getting paint on (in case you choose the painting activity for your creative-class).
- A big smile
- A happy, excited and curious attitude
- Your utmost respect for each and every participant, so that we together make this a day of positivity, support and endless encouragement in our small circle of women.
Fun fact: Kahakai means beach in Hawaiian. Kai means ocean. Read more about the meaning of aloha here.